Online 24-Hour MO Real Estate Practice Course!
NOTE: You will need the following username and password to access the Demo Course: Username: demo2 Password: Demo-1234. Be sure to use all lower-case letters for the username and capitalize the D in the password.
This course is required before you can apply for a salesperson's license and may be taken before or after you take the AMP exam, but must be taken AFTER completing the 48-hour Salesperson Pre-Examination course. Students must complete all lessons in the course before taking the final exam. The online course final exam is required upon completion of the course and you must achieve a score of 75% correct in order to receive a completion certificate.
This course is designed to be compatible with ALL BROWSER types including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Netscape Navigator and MORE! However, the course does seem to periodically have glitches if you use Internet Explorer. We recomment that you download and use a different browser when accessing our courses.
Why Choose Our Courses?
Our courses are our own! We are one of only 3 schools in the state of Missouri that offers their own online courses. When you have a need or a question, we don't turn you over to some out-of-state technical support department! We take care of you right here in Missouri! All of our online courses were designed and written by us specifically for the Missouri real estate profession. Should you enroll in an online course and be unable to complete it or find you would prefer to take the course in a classroom setting, we can transfer your tuition to a classroom course and you will only have to pay the difference. Likewise, if you sign up for a classroom course, we can also enroll you in the same course online to give you additional study help.
FREE additional help! When you enroll in any of our prelicense courses, you will also be automatically enrolled in our "Preparing for the Real Estate Exam" and "Mastering Real Estate Mathematics" courses. The "Preparing for the Real Estate Exam" course contains 400 sample multiple choice questions for the national portion and 120 sample multiple choice questions for the state portion of the AMP test to help you better prepare. The "Mastering Real Estate Mathematics" course contains instructions, formulas and lots of practice questions for the different types of math you may encounter on the test.
- You don't need to sign up for a package deal in order to get a price break. You must complete the 48-hour pre-examination course to qualify to take the test administered by AMP (the testing service under contract with the Missouri Real Estate Commission). You do not have to take the 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice course until AFTER you have passed the AMP test. Some students may prefer to take the Missouri Real Estate Practice course after they have passed AMP's test; some students may find that real estate is not for them after they begin taking the pre-examination course and others may not be required to take the pre-examination course at all, such as non-resident licensees who wish to get a license in Missouri. We believe you shouldn't be penalized simply because you choose to pay for the second course when you are ready to take it.
- Click on the "enroll" button above. Fill out the enrollment form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form. You will then be taken to a page where you can pay for the course with your debit or credit card or through PayPal. If you do not wish to pay for the course by any of those methods, you can mail us at check to the address shown below. If you pay by check, you will not receive a completion certificate until your check has cleared the bank. If you don't want to pay online, you may call us to enroll at (417) 255-1840.
- We will send you an email. The email will contain a link to the course site, the enrollment key for the course and detailed instructions on how to access and use the course. Please watch for our email. If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact us.
- Follow the link in the email, log in using the username and password you gave us, click on your course name and begin taking the course. If this is the first time you visit our course site, you will be asked to agree to the course policies and terms and you will need to enter the enrollment key for the course.
- IBM PC compatible computer (minimum 450 MHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- SVGA (800 x 600) video card, driver and monitor
- Microsoft Windows 98 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or greater
- Internet connection (minimum 56 K bps required, although we recommend a high-speed connection such as DSL, cable or T1)
- An Internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox, AOL, Netscape Navigator or Google Chrome. Although Internet Explorer may work on some courses for awhile, it frequently creates glitches such as incomplete lesson questions or missing questions and we recommend that you download and use a different Internet browser for your course. You can download Mozilla Firefox at http://www.mozilla.com. It only takes a couple of minutes to download and can be set as an alternate browser, if you wish.
- Online courses DO NOT work with Cell Phones.
Online Course Policies
Registration Cancellation. You may cancel your registration within five (5) business days from the date of purchase if you HAVE NOT YET STARTED TO TAKE THE COURSE and you are not trying to cancel because your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements (see note below). Once you have started taking the course, you may not cancel it except in the case of legitimate technical problems that cannot be overcome. In the event of cancellation there will be a cancellation fee equal to fifteen (15%) percent of the cost of the course.
Professional School of Real Estate will NOT cancel a registration of any student that purchases a course and later finds that he/she cannot satisfy the minimum system requirements for running the course.
Refunds will not be issued except under the circumstances set forth above under Registration Cancellation. Refunds will be processed within five (5) working days of the request being posted by Professional School of Real Estate. Once processed it will appear on your credit card statement in accordance with your credit card issuer's procedures (usually within 30 days).
The following are a few examples of instances in which no refund will be issued:
- A student does not have at least Windows 98 or higher and is unwilling to upgrade to Windows 98 or higher.
- A student purchases the course and fails to complete it within 6 months.
- A student purchases the course and, for any reason, decides not the proceed toward fulfillment of the requirements for obtaining a real estate license in Missouri.