2019-2020 Live Instructor Led ONLINE Continuing Education Courses
ONLY $23 per 3-hour Course!
Due to the health and safety concerns caused by the Coronavirus, the MREC has authorized approved schools to provide their instructor led classroom continuing education courses online via a system such as Zoom through October 31, 2020 with no requirement for a final exam. To help you avoid personal contact with others, we will be holding our MREC approved classroom CE courses online via Zoom on
- Wednesday and Thursday, October 21 & 22, 2020
Additional dates may be added depending on circumstances. Morning courses begin at 9:00 am and end at 11:40 am. Afternoon courses begin at 12:30 pm and end at 3:10 pm. There will be one 10-minute break per course.
The courses are our MREC approved classroom continuing education courses. Complete the enrollment form below and you will be taken to a page with the courses, dates and times.
To Enroll: Complete and submit the enrollment for below and then pay for your course(s), after which you will receive an email from us with detailed instructions on how to attend the course(s) you have chosen. Allow 2-12 hours for the email.
Instructor Led Continuing Education Enrollment Form
LIMITED TIME SPECIALS on ALL our ONLINE courses!
48-Hour Pre-Examination Course:
24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course:
When you only need this 24-hour course:
ONLY $48 for all 12 hours
($12 per 3-hours)
ONLINE NON-RESIDENT Courses also available for ONLY $48!
You Get the Full MREC Approved Course(s) PLUS:
Why Don't We Offer a "Pass or Don't Pay Guarantee"?
We teach our students to obey the law and we do the same: 20 CSR 2250-7.010(1)(L)4. says, "No school shall permit its administrator, staff, instructor(s), or any person associated in any way approved to teach the pre-examination courses to make any warranties or guarantees that a student will pass the real estate license examination by taking its courses." PLUS, we don't want to give you a reason to fail the license exam on purpose on the first attempt just so you can get a refund.
Why Choose Our Courses?
- Our courses are our own! We are one of only 3 schools in the state of Missouri that offers their own pre-examination course. When you have a need or a question, we don't turn you over to some out-of-state technical support department! We take care of you right here, in Missouri! All of our online courses were designed and written by us specifically for the Missouri real estate profession. Should you enroll in an online course and be unable to complete it or find you would prefer to take the course in a classroom setting, we can transfer your tuition to a classroom course and you will only have to pay the difference. Likewise, if you sign up for a classroom course, we can also enroll you in the same course online to give you additional study help.
- FREE additional help! When you enroll in any of our prelicense courses, you will also be automatically enrolled in our "Preparing for the Real Estate Exam" and "Mastering Real Estate Mathematics" courses. The "Preparing for the Real Estate Exam" course contains 400 sample multiple choice questions for the national portion and 120 sample multiple choice questions for the state portion of the AMP test to help you better prepare. The "Mastering Real Estate Mathematics" course contains instructions, formulas and lots of practice questions for the different types of math you may encounter on the test.
- You can transfer from online to classroom or classroom to online. If we are or will soon be holding a classroom course in your area, you can transfer from our online course to a classroom course by simply paying the difference in the fee. If you are taking a classroom course, you can transfer to the corresponding online course.
Thank you for enrolling in our online Non-Resident Broker Pre-Examination course! To complete your enrollment you will need to pay for the course. To pay for your course, simply click on the Buy Now button below.
PLEASE NOTE to access the course, you will need the enrollment key which we will provide to you in an email after you have completed your payment.
PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE
- DESCRIPTION OF SITE AND SERVICES. The School or third party software, protocols (including but not limited to Moodle protocols) (the "Software"), and services, content, or materials used that are authorized by the School (collectively, the "Service") provide
users with the ability to take courses that have been approved by the Missouri Real Estate Commission for prelicense education. The School owns or has licensed the rights to the Software and the Web Sites and hereby grants to you the right to use them subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any information that you provide through the Web Sites must be true, complete, and accurate, must not
represent you as someone else or falsely identify you, and must not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- STUDENT PRIVILEGES.
- Access to Web Site Password Protected Areas. Privileges to use the course for which you are enrolling are granted by the School only to the person named in the enrollment or registration form completed by you and only the person named in such enrollment or
registration is authorized to access the Password Protected areas of the Web Sites. No employee, independent contractor, agent, relative, friend or affiliate is permitted to access any of the Password Protected Areas of the Web Sites. The School requires that each student maintain a valid email address, username and a password, which shall be utilized for logging onto the Web Sites. Students are not permitted to share their individual login information with others except as specifically authorized by the School in this agreement.
The School utilizes email as a vital and primary communication channel with students. As a student, you hereby acknowledge and grant the School the permission to communicate with you via email (as well as other communication channel such as phone and fax) for any purposes the School determines to be relevant including, but not limited to, system messages, product updates, service announcements and other marketing messages. The School will use best efforts to honor customers request to opt out of marketing messages, but under no circumstances will the School have any liability for sending any email to its registered students.
- Transferability. Student rights cannot be assigned, sublicensed, distributed, shared, viewed, accessed, or otherwise transferred to
anyone without the express written permission of the School.
- Refunds. Once a student has begun taking the course, no refund will be issued under any circumstances. In the event that a student registers for a course and is unable to begin taking the course due to unresolvable hardware or software conflicts, a refund of the full tuition paid, less a 15% cancellation fee, will be issued within ten (10) days from the date of receipt of written notice of cancellation from the student.
- Term of Course. All students (except continuing education students) shall have 182 days from the date of enrollment within which to complete the course for which they are enrolled. If for any reason a student is unable to complete the course within the 183 days allowed, the school may, at its option, allow the student two 3-month extension upon receipt of a written request for extension and payment of an additional $25 fee.
- Proprietary Information and Confidentiality. You agree to treat all information obtained from the Web sites, quizzes, questions and answers, resource information, glossary definitions and any and all information otherwise made available to you through the Web
Sites ("Content") as proprietary to the School and that such information will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of the School. You shall limit access to and use of course content to personal and internal use, and shall not use any information obtained from the Web Sites for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way. You may not use or reproduce any Content that is obtained from the Web Sites, or that is otherwise made available to you through the Web Sites, for or in connection with any other real estate school, education program or service. Further, you may not use the Web Sites in any other manner for or in connection with any other service or device. Students violating these specific terms shall be subject to immediate termination and shall not receive a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion for the course.
- Access to Web Site Password Protected Areas. Privileges to use the course for which you are enrolling are granted by the School only to the person named in the enrollment or registration form completed by you and only the person named in such enrollment or
- EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. In order to use Web sites and those services and products within the Web sites (for both free and charged services), you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access webbased content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web or enable internet telephony calling, including computers, modems, mobile devices, microphones, headsets, and handsets. The School is not responsible for your inability to access the World Wide Web due to equipment or accessibility problems encountered due to software conflicts or out-of-date software or equipment on your computer or your Internet service provider.
- LICENSE. The Web sites (which includes the Software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. YOU MAY use the Web sites and any updates provided by the School (in its sole discretion) in object code form on a business or personal computer owned or controlled by you and are only permitted to access and use the Web sites and services provided on them only as authorized in this Agreement. You promise that you will not use the Web Sites, in whole or in part, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement or for any purposes other than those that are for accessing information and services provided to the public through the Web Sites. You agree that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another Web page, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Web Sites. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information. You agree that you will not use the Web Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Sites or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Web Sites.
- If and when requested by the School you agree to provide true, accurate and complete user information and to refrain from impersonating or falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity. Except with the written permission of the School, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Sites. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Web Sites may be subject to prosecution.
- Except with the written permission of the School, you agree that you will not create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Sites with the exception of the Web Sites homepages, including, but not limited to pages currently located at https://profschool.net and https://reschool.org. The origin of any such link to the Web Sites homepages must be accompanied by a clear and prominent attribution indicating that the link is connected to the Web Sites homepages. For example, prominently positioning the “Professional School of Real Estate” name and mark such that there is clear association between the name and mark and the destination of the link is acceptable. However, you agree that you will not juxtapose the School name and mark and the link with your name or any other material(s) in a manner which might give rise to any erroneous conclusion that there is any affiliation or association between the School, on the one hand, and you or any other person or entity, on the other hand. You agree that if the School, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Sites, you will promptly do so. You agree that if you create any link to the Web Sites that you will not employ any technology that results in the placement of content from the Web Sites in a frame and/or a reduced pop-up window and/or any other display mechanism which changes the Web Sites from how they would appear if a user typed in their URL to a typical browser line.
- INDEMNIFICATION. By using the Web sites, you agree that the School, their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates,
authorized agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, successors and assigns have no responsibility for assessing or resolving any disputes arising from your ability to understand or accurately interpret any information, photographs or videos contained on the Web sites, or otherwise use the Service.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE SCHOOL, AND THEIR, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DEMANDS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, MADE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SCHOOL SOLICITED INFORMATION, AFFILIATE SOLICITED INFORMATION, AND YOUR PUBLICLY POSTED INFORMATION, SUBMITTED, POSTED, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY YOU TO THE WEB SITES AND/OR THE SCHOOL AND/OR THEIR AFFILIATES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SCHOOL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITES OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE SCHOOL OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the School, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers
from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' reasonable fees) related to your violation of this
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE. YOU MAY NOT and will not allow any third party to:
- copy, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works (as defined by the U.S. Copyright Act) or improvements (as defined by U.S. patent law) from the Web sites, or any portion thereof, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or protocols (including but no limited to API protocols) in the Web sites;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Web sites;
- incorporate the protocols or software, or any portion thereof, into any other service, software, hardware, or other technology manufactured or distributed by or for you;
- use the Web sites in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this License;
- use the Web sites to operate nuclear facilities, life support, or other mission critical application where human life or property may be at stake. You understand that the Web sites are not designed for such purposes and that their failure in such cases could lead to death, personal injury, or severe property or environmental damage for which the School is not responsible;
- sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Web sites or access thereto or derive income from the use or provision of the Web sites, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, without the School's prior, express, written permission.
- THE SCHOOL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, AND ASSIGNS AND THE SCHOOL’S LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE WEB SITES OR ANY DATA ACCESSED THEREFROM IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
- SOFTWARE AND WEB SITE SERVICES PROVIDED AS-IS. UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY NEW FEATURES THAT AUGMENT OR ENHANCE THE CURRENT WEB SITES SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE WEB SITES AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND THAT THE SCHOOL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO RESTORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SCHOOL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OR PRIVACY OF COMMUNICATIONS SENT VIA THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WHERE THE WEB SITES ARE BEING ACCESSED VIA WIRELESS DEVICES. THESE DISCLAIMERS ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- SECURITY. You agree to immediately notify the School of any unauthorized use of the Web Sites or any other breach of security. The school cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. If authorized by the School, the Web sites may allow you to communicate with other students. In that event, you acknowledge and agree that your use of the Web sites is subject to this Agreement and the terms governing the use of the e-mail features and chat room products you have agreed to, if any, which are consistent with this Agreement. The School assumes no responsibility for the conduct or content of communications and messages sent by you or other students in any chat room, forum or through e-mail.
- SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable rules regarding use of the Web sites. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside and acknowledge and agree that the Web sites may not be used, acquired, shipped, transported, exported, or reexported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed country or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce's Table of Denial Orders. You will not use, export, re-export, or download the Web sites, or any part thereof, or any process or service that is the direct product of the Web sites to any country, person, or entity subject to U.S. export restrictions. By using the Web sites, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- TERMINATION. Your license to the use and access of the Web sites continues until it expires or is otherwise terminated by either
party. You may terminate this Agreement by discontinuing use of all or any of the Web sites for an extended period of time prior to normal expiration. You further agree that the School may, under certain circumstances and with or without prior notice, immediately terminate your access to the Web sites. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to (a) breaches or violations of this Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines; (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions); (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Web sites (or any part thereof); and (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems. Termination includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within or integrated with the Web sites, including but not limited to the ability to view or access all or part of a course or course information; (b) deletion of any information, files, and content provided by you (or any part thereof); and (c) barring further use of the Web Sites. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in the School's sole discretion and that the School shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Web sites. The School will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and refuse service to, any member who repeatedly or knowingly violates this Agreement.
- GENERAL TERMS.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and intended to be performed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts sitting in Missouri in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Web Sites. Use of the Web Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the School as a result of this Agreement or use of the Web Sites. The School's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of the School's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Web Sites or information provided to or gathered by the School with respect to such use.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the School and governs your use of the Web sites, superseding all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the School with respect to the Web Sites. With respect to your use of other authorized School services, affiliate services, affiliate devices or equipment, third-party content, or third-party software, you also may be subject to additional terms and conditions. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE SCHOOL, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME.
- Severability and Waiver of Terms. If any part, term or covenant of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall affected, impaired or invalidated. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the School with respect to the Web Sites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the School with respect to the Web Sites. The failure of the School to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this License shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Copyright Infringement. All materials on the Web Sites (as well as the organization and layout of the Web Sites) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by the School, its affiliates or its suppliers. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at the Web Sites is permitted without the written permission of the School. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Trademarks referenced on the Web Sites, are the registered trademarks of the School. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web sites, or this Agreement, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Captions. The captions and section titles in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please fill out the form below and submit it. Upon submission of the form, you will be directed to a page where you can pay for your course(s).
If you wish to pay by check or money order, please enter that fact in the comments and mail your check or money order to the address shown at the bottom of the page. Feel free to call us if you have an questions (417) 255-1840.