Refer a Friend for All 72 Hours of Salesperson Prelicense Education and get 12 Hours of Real Estate CE for FREE!
($56 - $105 value)
CLICK HERE for a Referral Agreement in pdf format that you can mail or email to us.
- Referral must be made no later than December 31, 2023.
- The referred person must mention that they have been referred by you, including your name and real estate brokerage name.
- The person being referred must register and pay in full for both of either classroom, online or Zoom 48-Hour Salesperson Pre-Examination AND 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Courses no later than December 31, 2023.
- Once the referred person has registered and paid in full, you may enroll in any of our MREC approved online, classroom OR Zoom CE courses and will owe nothing for them. The courses must be taken at any time before your current license expires in 2024.
PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE
Information We Gather: Our website gathers information about the pages you visit and we use tracking cookies to help us detemine which information and pages were of interest to you. If you sign up for a course, we have you provide your full legal name, home address, email address and telephone number. If you are currently licensed as a real estate salesperson or broker in Missouri, we also ask for your real estate license number.
What We Do With the Information: We share your name, license number (if applicable) and contact information only with the Missouri Real Estate Commission ("MREC") as needed to report your course completions and with other legal bodies as necessary in response only to valid orders of the court or subpoenas. We DO NOT share your information with any other companies or websites. Your information is stored for four (4) years from the date of course completion in a locking file cabinet and on electronic media that is not accessible to anyone but the owner(s) and employees of Professional School of Real Estate. After that period, all records are permanently destroyed.
That is the CORRECT answer! Congratulations! Click on your choice below to register for the CE and receive ONE of the following:
- $20 off our regular rate for all 12 hours of classroom CE taken in two (2) consecutive days OR
- $5 off our regular rate for ONE 3-hour classroom CE course of your choice
- One FREE Zoom CE course when you sign up for four (4 courses for the price of 3!)
- One FREE 3-hour online CE course when you sign up for all 12 hours (4 online courses for the price of 3!)
Correctly Answer the Question Below and Receive a Discount on Any of Our CE as Follows:
- $20 off our regular rate for all 12 hours of classroom continuing education when taken in 2 consecutive days OR
- $5 off our regular rate for ONE classroom CE course OR
- One FREE online CE course when you enroll in and pay for 4 online courses (that's 4 online CE courses for the price of 3)! OR
- One FREE Zoom CE course when you enroll in and pay for 4 Zoom courrses (that's 4 Zoom CE courses for the price of 3)!
Salesperson Suzie’s buyer refuses to sign a buyer agency agreement. Suzie tells the buyer that she can sign one later. Finally, the buyer decides to make an offer on a home listed with Suzie under a seller-agency listing. What is Suzie’s brokerage relationship?