24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course
This course is required for:
- Obtaining a Missouri resident salesperson's license. After taking the Salesperson Pre-Examination Course and before applying for a Missouri salesperson's license, you must complete this course.
- Obtaining a Missouri non-resident salesperson's license. Persons who hold an active salesperson's license in other states are required to complete this course and pass the state portion of the Missouri salesperson's test in order to apply for a Missouri salesperson's license. NOTE: This course DOES NOT provide all the information needed to pass the state portion of the Missouri salesperson prelicense test. Contact the school at (417) 255-1840 for additional information.
- Reactivating an inactive Missouri broker or salesperson's license.
- Late license renewals. If a licensee fails to renew his/her Missouri real estate license by the deadline, he/she will be required to take this course prior to doing a late renewal.
The following courses are currently on our schedule: Before enrolling in a course, please read our School Policies below. Classes may be postponed to another date if less than 5 students are pre-registered, in which case the registration fees and cost of books will be carried forward to the next scheduled school. See our policies for additional details.
West Plains, Missouri
NOTE. Bring 2 pencils, pen, yellow highlighter, note pad, calculator and sweater. Dress casual.
Classroom Course Policies
The following policies apply to all classroom courses required for obtaining a real estate license. Policies for our online courses can be found on the online course page.
Calculators/Tape Recorders. Only hand-held, silent, solar-powered or battery operated calculators are permitted in the classroom. Recording devices will be allowed in the classroom only with the express approval of the instructor.
Attendance. Students must attend 100% of the classroom hours required in order to receive a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion. A 10% allowance may be given for a bon a fide emergency, at the discretion of the school administrator.
Study Materials. Students must use the books and materials tht are currently required and supplied by the School. A reduction of $25 will be reflected on the student contract at enrollment for any student who already has the textbook currently in use.
- If you cancel , you will receive equal credit toward any of our future classes in the next 12 months. A student who wishes to cancel prior to the beginning of the school must do so in writing no later than one week prior to the first day of the school for which the student has pre-pregistered. The registration fee may be applied toward any course within 12 months of the school date for which the student originally applied, at the discretion of the school administrator. No cancellation will be accepted once the school has started, except for sickness, injury or extreme emergency, with proof of same given in writing, in which event any unused portion of the tuition paid will be transferred to any course with our school within 12 months of the date for which originally registered.
- If we cancel a course , you will receive a full refund of any prepaid tuition less $50 for the cost of books or full credit toward a future course of your choice within the next 12 months. If we cancel a course and the books are returned to the school in the condition they were in when provided to the student, the full registration fee will be refunded. Classes may be postponed to another date if less than 5 students are pre-registered, in which event registration fees an cost of books will be carried forward to the next school.
- The registration fee and cost of books will be applied toward another class during the next 12 months for students unable to attend due to extreme emergency and who give 5-days written notice of their inability to attend.
Registration. $175 must be paid in advance for the course.