How to Get a Real Estate License in Missouri
- Complete a Missouri Real Estate Commission ("MREC") approved 48-hour course called "Salesperson Pre-Examination Course".
- Complete an approved 24-hour course called "Missouri Real Estate Practice." This course may be completed before or after taking the required test, but MUST be completed AFTER step #1 above.
- Pass the AMP (Applied Measurement Professionals) Missouri salesperson test. This may be done before or after step #2 above, but MUST be done AFTER step #1.
- Get fingerprinted through the Missouri State Highway Patrol's approved vendor and
- Affiliate with a licensed Missouri broker and apply for a license.
- Obtain a salesperson license and actively work under a broker for at least 24 of the immediately preceding 30 months prior to application for the broker's license.
- Complete an approved 48-hour course called "Broker Pre-Examination Course".
- Pass the AMP Missouri real estate broker test.
- If you have not already done so, get fingerprinted through the Missouri State Highway Patrol's approved vendor.
- Apply for a broker's license.
Why Choose Professional School of Real Estate?
1. Our instructors have over 70 years of combined experience in the real estate, finance, escrow, banking, insurance and auctioneering industries.
2. All of our courses are our own and are created specifically with Missouri real estate practice in mind.
3. We put the FUN in the fundamentals of learning!
4. Once you become our student, we are always available and ready to assist you from the time you start your first course with us and for as long as you are in the real estate business!
5. Our courses are up-to-date and relevant to today's real estate world! We pride ourselves on staying current with the latest developments, law, events and trends in the industry!
6. We deliver affordable education without sacrificing quality!
What Our Students Say About Us
"Thank you so much for effectively transmitting enough of your real estate knowledge to me so that I could pass the exam on the first go around. What a relief! Actually, unlike a lot of pre or post classes, I did learn a lot!" Sylvia
"I wanted to drop you a line and thank you for having the cont. ed. classes in St. Joe... I also wanted to thank you for the scope of your training. As an insurance agent also, I've been to many cont. ed. classes that didn't cover materials that were used or related to what goes on in the real world of the subject course. Yours did! You made it interesting as well as educational." Gregory
"Thank you so much for providing such an informational real estate continuing ed. class. You do such a great job of speaking and keeping our attention! Thanks for not making it boring!" Mary